KURANDA SKYRAIL & SCENIC TRAIN
Enjoy a scenic, historical train journey, through the Barron Gorge and past cascading waterfalls to Kuranda, the village in the rainforest. Spend the day here wandering the unique township, exploring the markets, unusual handicrafts and all Kuranda has to offer. Transfer back to Kuranda to board the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and glide over pristine World Heritage listed Rainforest…suspended high above the lush tropical canopy. Enjoy stops along the way with interpretive boardwalks through the rainforest. Return Transfer to your accommodation.
- Exclusive seating in KSR Gold Class carriage
- Selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Dedicated service by KSR attendants
- Selection of fresh appetisers
- Seasonal local produce tastings
- Complimentary souvenir gift pack